Teleperformance Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Ogden, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

It is standard length. You go through a first interview for qualification checking, and then a second interview where they decide based off the remaining applicants who is the best fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Richmond, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

great interview process, role play. Asked questions about previous employment history.
    Learned about education history, Supervisor that interviewed me was very polite and educated me on what the company does,

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Boise, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

Really laid back but professional. Did not make me feel nervous or on the spot. It was done via Skype. In order for you to be promoted to a supervisor you first have to go thru a 2 week iLead program. You have to go thru 12 presentations and conduct 10 triad coachings on other advisors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. $28,000 starting salary for Supervisors.

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Ogden, UT) in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very professional and they interviewed you on the exact job and not just some general interview.

Interview Questions

• For my position I have to say the questions were very simple and basic knowledge if you are a techy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

Apply online, and you will be contacted by phone for a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, you will be asked to come in for an in-person interview. After a member of the recruiting team completes your interview, they will inform you of whether you passed. If you did, a supervisor on the account you may be hired for will come and perform a second interview. The supervisor will not only ask questions, but will also be paying attention to things such as posture, grammar, and other pertinent things. If you pass the second interview, the supervisor informs the recruiting team, and the recruiting team will process your paperwork and give you a start date for training. They will also give you instructions for completing your drug test.

Interview Questions

• You may be asked to name the parts of a computer, so study up before the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can state your pay expectation during the interview, but they really have a set rate at which they start you. However, some accounts at our site require certain qualifications or certificates, and those accounts pay a little more.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Too many hiring decisions are made out of desperation. The following scenarios occur repeatedly: a key manager quits and must be replaced NOW; rapid growth forces a company to fill positions without enough forethought; programmers are so scarce that anyone will do. We've all, in pure desperation, brought someone into an employment relationship only to find out later that they were not trustworthy or competent. Don't fall prey to such fear-based thinking. Rather, consider the alternatives. If you are unable to conduct a thorough, timely hiring process, hire a temporary or leased employee or borrow an employee from another company. But don't hire in haste—you may end up with waste.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in May 2010.

Interview

New LOB, application was internal. Interview was done by the Call Center Manager.

Interview Questions

• What is hierarchy of priority, people, client, company.   1 Answer