Teleperformance Technical Support Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

1.8

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Attended an online conference room and call. Sent email to confirm your interest and setup phone interview. The phone interview was to review your work history, see how you sound over the phone, and to insure you had a quiet background.Typing speed test, had to meet minimum computer requirements, background check, and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• To breakup the monotony of the interview, and to review your probing skills. You had to figure out what item in a grocery store the interviewer was thinking of by asking a maximum of 10 questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Employee in Bainbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Bainbridge, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Attend a group session(very informative)
    2. You will have to send your personal info like name, telephone number, email, and address to someone from the HR. And then they would send you back a lot of paper work that you have to send back to them.
    3. You will be schedule for your fora interview, if you pass the first interview then you would be schedule for a second interview the next business day.
    4. If you don't pass the second interview they will send you a email saying you don't qualify, but if you do they would send you some more paper work to fill out
    5. Then they would email you the time for orientation and training. And the link to go to so you can enter the virtual room

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Macon, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

After you complete the online application, you receive an email to attend a web-based hiring session that tells you more about the position. Once the session is complete, you have to submit another application(even if one was already submitted) You will then complete 2 phone interviews(less than 15 minutes) and if your background check and drug test are ok, you have the job. Basic interview questions: tell me about previous work experience, about a time you provided excellent service, about a time you had an angry customer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

simple, typing test, background information about yourself, no drug screening, very simple process.
    The questions are easy to answer and there are two one to one interview with supervisors.

It was a pretty good and easy process.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here
      what do you bring to the table
      basic questuins
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy to apply and interview. Interviewers are upbeat and engaging. Will likely have to have multiple interviews and can be done on the same day if arrive early. Based on first interview you will be offered a campaign that is hiring not necessarily the one you wanted. A typing test and skills review is required on the first day and will be used to disqualify you from the interview.

Interview Questions

• What should managers do if an employee is consistently late?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbus, OH).

Interview

applied on-line called the next day for appointment. Showed up and there was a room full of people who had just shown up for a regular open house. They finally saw me. they let me go in on 2 projects to listen on calls and see what they did. I picked tech support. The test was a picture of a computer, keyboard and mouse asking you to name the part. Typing test, 25wpm. I waited another hour for someone from the verizon project to interview me. His questions were only how many days had I missed on my last job and why. I told him I had one sick day in 2 years. That was it. It took all afternoon.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation , they said based on education and experience, but everyone starts at same pay rate, and you work he schedule they tell you.

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Orem, UT).

Interview

Interview process was simple and easy to negotiate which project I wanted to be put on. They asked me how I would handle hard situations at work. There was quite a line of people to interview as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate in the interview, but not for pay.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbus, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

This post is going to get a little bit lengthy but it really gives people who are going in for an interview a sense of what it was like for me because I didn't find a post on here that actually portrayed what happened with my interview.

I had a lot of people telling me that Call Centers were awful places and I shouldn't even bother applying. I met someone at the place I karaoke who worked at Teleperformance. She talked to me for a little bit about how she was on the fun committee and she told me I should apply. I applied online and within a week or two(not exactly sure on the time frame) they called me. The person on the phone had a very upbeat tone and she genuinely listened to what I had to say. We talked about the weather and I explained I had a cold, so I didn't want to come in as soon as that next day for the interview so I could have time to get a little better. She understood and told me to feel better. She conducted a very short phone interview, which is mostly just to hear how you talk on the phone, with very simply questions. "If we have positions only in the evening is that okay with you?" or "We are required to drug test. Are you concerned with that?"

She set my interview up for that monday and informed me that the dress code was a mandatory business casual/business attire. I'm not dressy so I went and bought a new outfit before my interview, only to show up to people in jeans. I was a little frustrated but I realized that I was feeling very confident about what I was wearing and how professional I looked compared to others. Some people also don't have the means to go out and buy new clothes. It also turned out that they were only there for training so people were able to instructed that they were able to wear them. While these people were waiting, I filled out a sheet of paper. It was a simple 'keep the two top sheets and fill out the bottom with the same information you gave us on your application.' I took three tests on the computer which tested my ability to type, use and correct spelling and grammar errors and basic computer knowledge.

I overheard the Recruiter talking about how she has gotten that call that made her want to scream, cry and quit. And she explained to them that they would too. But she also explained that on their way out the door, someone will stop them. They'll turn it around. They'll make it better and they'll help you.

The tests were easy, overall. I scored well on the computer knowledge test and was given another test. It was simple and it was a written test, using the verizon website as a helpful tool to answer the questions. After I was finished with that, I waited in the lobby again for a recruiter to come get me. He informed me that this wasn't the initial interview and he was seeing where I would be well placed. I did a little talking up and he was fun and silly but got down to business. He ended up doing my initial interview and he sat me back in the office to wait on a Verizon Recruiter. The interview questions weren't that difficult. We did a role play scenario and he helped me through it a little, making sure to tell me what I was doing wrong and what I was doing wrong.

I waited for the Verizon guy and it took him awhile and when he did get there, he was a little shy but eventually he opened up. We talked a bit and I took another test. It was timed but he thought I did pretty well. Although he wasn't able to help me with the answers, he kind of tried to push me along in the right direction because he knew I had the potential.

I waited again in the Lobby and the guy who did my first interview came back out and we sat down and picked my schedule out and he offered me the position. The schedules were mostly in the evening but I got to pick the days I wanted off. I had to fill out more paperwork and had to go back to the lobby to finish even more paperwork.

Overall, the paperwork was a little bit tedious but it was needed for a brand new job. I did see some people who went straight in for the first interview and came right back out. They will send you away if you aren't what they're looking for. I waited in the lobby several times and had the assumption that I wasn't hired from things I had heard on Glassdoor. Sometimes waiting is needed. So if you're waiting, don't worry. Don't panic and stay confident. You'll go through several interviews and several tests. That's okay. I was also under the pressure that it would be a group interview but it was in fact not. So, don't stress.

The people there were amazing, honestly. I can only hope that my experience with the rest of the company goes just as well. I had bad luck with the car and the receptionist found someone to jump it for me. Everyone was just very friendly. One more note: talk first. I had to say things first sometimes but I was okay with that. Don't be nervous and smile.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were unexpected. The role-play was the hardest for me. Make sure if you're applying for this position to keep the conversation going no matter how silly their voice might be when they're role-playing with you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't exactly a negotiation. They did ask me if the salary was what I wanted for that job that I was offered. It was almost 1.50 more then what I'm used to getting paid so it didn't exactly bother me. I also was able to choose my schedule as well. They were very open with what was best for me. But the pay was set.

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Shreveport, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was quite mediocre in my opinion. I was explained the job I would be doing, what was expected of me and then questioned against my resume. Nothing outstanding or anything to be worried about.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what empathy means?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Interview

Expect to be there for a few hours at your interview. They will hire ANYONE so long as you don't lie during you interview so if don't much about a question just tell the truth.

Interview Questions

• Question aren't so much important as long as you are honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated only my schedule.