Teleperformance Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teleperformance Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Sandy, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

They have you take a typing test a general software knowledge test. Very easy (I'm not the tech type and I did well.) Mainly really common sense stuff. They had some pictures of things like a monitor and mouse and you had to identify what they were.

Interview Questions

• There were two interviews back to back. Pretty standard stuff (What skills do you have that would contribute to this role/the company? Tell me about a problem a customer had and how you resolved it. Etc) in the second interview, they had me play 20 questions to try to figure out what item she was getting at a grocery store and then asked why I thought she had me play this game.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Employee in Croton-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Croton-on-Hudson, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed online which was fairly an easy process. After that a 3 day orientation was given followed by 5 weeks of training and one week of nesting before going into production i.e. on the floor. As previously mentioned, the overall process was not difficult at all. I recommend applying and see what happens to anyone seeking employment in tech support.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience in customer support, and can I multitask. Was also asked to do a drug test, and KSA assessment to determine if I were a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring process took approximately 2 hours total, including new hire paper work. Arrived 15 minutes early and started right away with a simple test on computer knowledge. Took a typing test. First Interview with a manger who places you on an account to have a second interview. After interview, new hire paperwork is completed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable hourly pay, but you can choose if you want to work morning or evening shifts for training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

A lot of waiting be prepare to stay there at least 5 hours.
    Pretty straight forward, basic test of Windows operating and Apple/iOS operating, typing test, must achieve 25wpm and over 70% accuracy and it can be taken 3 times, the system will choose the best out of the 3, logical test, very logic based, all the questions can be find at others' reviews.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to try to calm down an angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Hours wait then take you into a room to interview speak for minutes then back in the waiting room. When they finally call you in another room you have to take a typing and mock call test. Then back in the waiting room just to tell you if you got the job or not.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

One interview in person, offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Lindon, UT) in November 2012.

Interview

The day I went in they gave me an application, interviewed me immediately, and sent me through 2 more interviews one right after another, and then hired me the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Shreveport, LA) in April 2011.

Interview

Submit resume, skills test, one on one interview, schedule training class....anyone with breath in their body can be hired

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Lindon, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

They called and let me know everything about the job and scheduled a face to face interview. Before the interview I took a series of skills test and customer service tests and then did two interviews. It was all pretty basic and easy.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember but it was all super easy.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

very simple. filled the application out online and was sgivin a number to call and set up the interview for an hour later.was aked how i can contribute to the company and offered the position. the interview was all of 2 minutes. Had 2mdays to take a drug test at lab corp.