Telephonics Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Telephonics (Farmingdale, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. It started with several telephone discussions to establish that there was a good match. The telephone interview was followed by a full day interview that was conducted with various departments including human resources, operations, sales, engineering and finance. Again this was a fairly standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• Telephonics is a conservative company and has many employees that have been employed twenty, thirty or more years. My personal employment history includes a number of jobs that were in the 2-year employment range. As such ther were many questions and concerns about my desire for long term employment. This was avalid concern and the line of questioning was appropriate to the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Again, the salary negotiation was fairly straight forward. They understood my salary history and expectations. After a single round of discussions we rapidly came to a mutually acceptable agreement.