Telerik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Telerik

2.7

Maintenance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process and follow up communication was professional and left no questions unanswered. Very impressive for a small company! The office is professional but offers a relaxed culture that is inviting.

Interview Questions

• How were able to win back customers on support, what was your approach?   Answer Question

Global Partner Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Very positive experience. I met with a collection of mid and senior level people. Coordination by the HR team was clear and professional. The interaction was more conversational than rigid. The whole process through receiving an offer took one week.

Negotiation

The offer was pretty straight ahead and there was very little negotiation needed

Renewal Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Very nice people I met with. I really wanted the job, which makes it all the more frustrating. Had all the attributes for the job, including 8 years experience using software they use. No call back. Just rejection email. Sent messages to Director who couldn't be bothered to respond. Very unprofessional.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telerik (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in October 2009.

Interview

The process was long and thorough, including skills, language, iq and personality tests, as well as several interviews. The interviews are conducted by a human resources specialist and representatives of the different teams that were looking for new recruits. As a whole the company is looking for fully devoted people ready to work more than the usual 9 hours.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telerik (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

Was referred by ex-colleague. Got an interview date in a couple of days.

There was a single interview. HR and team leads were present. Had a half-hour session with the HR guy, and another half hour with the technical folks. Not much technical questions or tests, seemed more of a personality assessment thing.

After the interview HR has failed to get back to me with results within a week as promised. In reality it took them about twice as much to reach a verdict.

Interview Questions

• The whole thing seemed more like a personality assessment, so no use for specific questions.   Answer Question