Telerik Maintenance Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telerik Maintenance Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Telerik

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I heard back from telerik shortly after applying for the position. I always appreciate when a potential employer responds in a timely manner regardless of whether or not they wish to move you forward in the interview process. Next, I set up a phone conversation with Talent Acquisition and had a 20 to 30 minute discussion about my background as well as telerik and the position that I was applying to fill. Very soon after the call (2 or 3 days) I heard back from Talent Acquisition asking to schedule an in person visit to the telerik office to meet with several members of the team. A day or so after the interview I received a call and job offer from the company. telerik seemed extremely organized throughout the interview process and every question that I asked outside of the interviews was answered thoroughly and in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us what you know about Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and why a company would want to use our solutions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telerik

Maintenance Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telerik.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, fun, and very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telerik (Waltham, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process and follow up communication was professional and left no questions unanswered. Very impressive for a small company! The office is professional but offers a relaxed culture that is inviting.

Interview Questions

• How were able to win back customers on support, what was your approach?   Answer Question