Telerx Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telerx Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

Hiring into the company was a breeze. Applied online, got a callback, went in for an interview, had an over-the-phone interview, began orientation all in a week!
HR Staff (at the time) were understanding and helpful. Weren't pushy and demanding to know every single facet of your life prior to starting work with them. Simple answers to simple questions; no odd ones that you hear of at some other places.

Interview Questions

• None really came up. Just basic run-of-the-mill things.   Answer Question

Negotiation

What negotiation? Was offered a job and told the pay... They don't negotiate for low-ladder grunts.

Other Interview Reviews for Telerx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Township, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telerx (Hanover Township, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Passed computer test was told I did great. Passed phone interview again was told great answers. Went for person to person interview, thought it went well. Did notice while watching another employee do their job that mostly every one there was under the age of 35 give or take a year or two

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

Fast quick and easy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had to do an online data entry test which takes about an hour. Then I did a phone interview, which led to a face to face interview. I was then taken out onto the call floor to listen to the calls and had to tell them what I thought.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions they asked me to explain a situation from previous employment where something had happened and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Telerx (Allentown, PA).

Interview

Initial communication was a call, with then little direction as to why I was at the building, only to find out I was doing a test. Every single interview was late. One if not more people made you wait every time for every step. Then a tiring long wait for weeks to hear anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time.....is the start of every question. They write everything you say with no follow up questions so make sure you are clear and tell them the story from beginning to end. If you screw it up, you're done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it. I needed the job so I took it. Currently looking further because the process never changed internally.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telerx.

Interview

They ask detail question on past employment.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Kings Mountain, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telerx (Kings Mountain, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

You interview with human resources first and then with the program manager (or supervisor or account specialist). Very easy work-related questions, then take typing test. They want you to have your updates resume available. If you can't get a job here, you're probably a convicted felon. They will literally hire a monkey as long as it will give up its soul to answer every call and to kiss butt.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telerx (Horsham, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

I received a phone interview offering me a job bc they needed sb asap!. I agree to go to Hoshram and meet the Hiring manager. A day later i received an email, saying that i will have another interview with the merck team in Landsdale.

Interview Questions

• The worst part was that they told me that sb would call me to test my language skills. a week later nothing. I had to call to find out that I was no longer considered for the posistion. Rude!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Telerx (El Paso, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I went out there 3 times and for nothing. 1 for the assessment tests. The other 2 times for interviews. Instead of saying they didn't select me, they had me fill out a background check form and said they would call back. Total waste of 3 days of my time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you and a co-worker didn't get along and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telerx (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Had fun with the interviewer. Good questions. Nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I neede the job, so I accepted immediately.