Teletrac Navman Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teletrac Navman Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teletrac Navman (Orange, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

(2) Phone Interviews

* 1 with Director of Sales
* 1 with VP

Relatively average. I can see it being difficult for someone who does not know how to carry themselves on the phone therefore should not be applying for this position.

Interview Questions

• Why Us, Why You, Sales etiquette   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Teletrac Navman

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teletrac Navman (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Hour Long interview with 2 hiring managers, normal credit and background checks

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. Perhaps needed to know more about the company than was readily available on their website or other reviews found online easily.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Standard offer to employee in my position no negotions persay.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teletrac Navman (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

My boss flew in to interview me and we met half way since he had to fly into a distant airport. The interview went very well and his main test was a role play and the selling point was asking for the order. I did not apply for this job my boss pulled my resume of the web and called me for the interview. He is a very fair boss and will do anything he needs to to help you succeed. He understands the balance between work and family and is very supportative in the field.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no real nagotiation since it is a pretty set package.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teletrac Navman in November 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the Regional Sales Manager for a one on one interview at a local cafe. It was a low key, informal interview. He told me about the company and the product, asked me questions about my goals, reasons for looking for a new position, job experiences and accomplishments. The second part of the interview was a typical scenario that is experienced in appointment situations. We needed to share how we were going to save time, money and fuel and the amounts and percentages based on a certain scenario and then present that scenario. There was a certain amount of math skill needed for the task and it was a timed task. It was a bit more involved but nothing that anyone with basic math skills couldn't handle. I think we were together for about 45 minutes and I was told a decision would be made the next day. It was actually the next week that I was contacted and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, the offering was the same for all. There was no negotiation.