Interview Question

Registered Nurse Interview

-Philadelphia, PA

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a patient.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

10 Answers

I was in the same boat and had a shadow day today but was just told there may not be openings in November. Have you heard anything?

Anonymous on

I had a shadow day last Wednesday also, but did not hear that information! Where did you hear that? I have not heard anything since the shadow day.

Anonymous on

I emailed one of the recruiters and thanked her for the opportunity to come in and shadow and she responded that she was still waiting for confirmation that more could be hired for November and the next start date is a few months out. She said she’d know more this week. Have you heard back at all?

Anonymous on

Wow that’s crazy. I would hope they’d be hiring if they put us all through the entire interview process. I have no heard anything, I emailed thanking also but heard no response

Anonymous on

Follow-up: I received an offer today

Same!! Yay!!!

Anonymous on

Congrats!! I hope to meet you during the residency!!

Anonymous on

How long is this process? I got an email to do a video interview last week and got accepted to the Rn talent pool and the recruiter told me she’ll contact me soon about an inpatient position.

Anonymous on

Hi! I just completed my video interview yesterday. How long did it take you to find out if you were accepted for the new grad talent pool?

MB on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.