UPS Interview Question: Tell me about a time you had ... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview Greenville, SC

Tell me about a time you had a problem with a co-worker you

couldn't solve?
Answer

Interview Answer

4 Answers

...well, for the time I couldn't resolve the problem, and it didn't affect my work performance and I was able to execute my work duties regardless the relationship with my peers workers, eventually the problem would dissolve and solve itself. If there was ever an issue I couldn't solve after timeless energy put into resolving said issue(s), with one of the executives or owner(s), it eventually affected the execution of the company because I was positioned in a leadership position, and prove to be counterproductive, which in turn, would force me to resign, if I wasn't fired first, to keep from being a liability to the company instead of an asset.

Anonymous on Jan 31, 2015

There are no problems that can't be resolved or ignored, with the proper approach between the parties. Therefore, if the unresolved problem exist and it isn't relevant to the objective of the company, then it doesn't exist.

Anonymous on Jan 31, 2015

...I was appointed Bar Manager and hadn't had a chance to introduce myself to everyone, yet. I could hear some of the chatter made by a few employees about certain preferences they were going to have, regardless of who the Bar Manager was. Some preferences mentioned were so contrary to what I considered building a comfortable, "team oriented", transparent environment with certain standards that were already set prior to/upon my hiring, that I had to speak on the comments when it was my time to speak. We agreed to disagree, mainly because I had anything to say, at all, which resulted in them not furthering their application and me setting a standard conducive to effective customer service and able to meet the company objective.

Anonymous on Jan 31, 2015

Sure. You get the point. Thanks for your time.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.