Target Interview Question: Tell me about yourself. ... | Glassdoor

Tell me about yourself.

Answer

Interview Answer

18 Answers

I have over ten years of customer service leadership experience.I lead call center banking employees in coaching and developing, career development and delivering outstanding customer service. I have experience in teammate engagement and interviewing candidates. I worked for Target about sixteen years ago before I gain 15 years of leadership experience as a team leader. I am very excited to rejoin the Target family and contribute to Target becoming the preferred retailer.

Leader on Jul 25, 2014

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Willingly accept and be responsible for a task that will be given to me and to improved or develop and able to know my ability to give my best and full effort

Anonymous on Sep 13, 2014

I need this job so bad . I want to help my family. Be able to supply my needs alone for once and be able to prove that I am able to do something worthy of respect .I am 15 but my maturity level is higher then that. I need some one to give me a chance .so for those reasons I would like to start at your buisness. I am a good listener :)

Anonymous on Oct 3, 2014

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I worked at Young's Market here in Bakersfield for 5 years. I was laid off because of the store closing.

I was a courtesy clerk and later on I was doing the courtesy clerk job while stocking.

I graduated from high school back in 1988.

I took some classes at Bakersfield College in accounting and math.

Anonymous on Dec 3, 2014

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I always find it helpful to throw something personal. For example, I like to run so I tell about that and kind of throw in a joke. It breaks the ice and makes the interview less nerve racking.

Good luck, you got this!!!

Anonymous on May 22, 2015

Thanks

Anonymous on Jun 5, 2015

Are you guys hiring right now

Anonymous on Jun 5, 2015

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How was the final interview with the regional manager? What questions did they ask? I have my last interview on this Thursday!

Anonymous on Oct 19, 2015

I am a single mom who is very family oriented. I take pride in everything I do for my daughter, I also want to be the best example for her as I possibly can. I am looking to start school in mid 2016 for my associates in general studies to then move forward with my goal to become a psychologist. I love to listen and talk to people I come in contact with! I would love to be apart of your great company! I have heard so many great things about how well the management takes genuine care of their employees!

Anonymous on Nov 8, 2015

Can you repeat the question

Anonymous on Nov 23, 2015

B

Anonymous on Dec 17, 2015

Willing to labor and lead in tough conditions. Not afraid of being taught or overseen. Pressure helps me to perform better. I believe in the Almighty Jesus and I can do all things through him who strengthens me

Anonymous on Jan 4, 2016

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.