Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Kaiser Permanente

Tell me what you would do if you heard a rumor about someone and then you had to work with them. Would you assume it to be true or get to know the person first.

Tags:enjoy diversity? mediocrity

Interview Answers

10 Answers

dont participate in this crap at work!!!!!!

needjobasap on

I do not get involved with gossip at work

Anonymous on

Make my opinion of this person based on my own interactions with them.

I get to know the person first

jethro abac on

Get to know the person first

Anonymous on

I would definitely get to know the person first and not the opinions affect my attitude towards my coworker

I get to know the person first

Esther on

I am one that observes and then acts. My first thought is...."If this person is saying this about that person, what would they say about me?" So, I would definitely be on guard around this person. I then, would meet the other person with no judgment nor bias. Why take some one else's opinion into consideration? They are not you. Just because they have an opinion doesn't make fact. I always will give everyone an opportunity without reservation until they conduct themselves in a way which does'nt deserve my respect.

Angela Doty on

I do not listen to gossip. I come to work to work.

Sarah Brown on

xasdfghj

edy on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

Kaiser Permanente Careers

Cover image for Kaiser Permanente

What does total health mean at Kaiser Permanente? Everything. Focusing on mind, body and spirit, our 217,000 employees and physicians work...More

• Life & Culture