KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Interview Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

-Stuarts Draft, VA

Target

Tell us about a time you made a mistake at work and how did you recover?

Tags:business case
AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

I don't have a work. But for me if i had a mistake of course i apologize to the manager,and ill make sure next time i will not do it again for any mistake i had.

Naome Lumhud on

I was a leader there for many years.....it doesn't matter what example you use......as long as it is work related this is what they want to hear..(in whatever personal story you have)... You can demonstrate accountability by owning up to your mistakes......everybody makes them so it's important you can recognize and learn from them. Also that once you have owned up to it what you have done t fix it and learn from it so it doesn't continue.

Anonymous on

I didn't have an incident that you would call a mistake. However, I did have a work habit that needed revision. Often, I would take on too many tasks at one time rather than delegate them to others. This caused others to feel that I didn't have faith in their ability to perform the tasks.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

Target Careers

Cover image for Target

Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. Serving guests at over 1,800 stores nationwide...More

• Career Areas