Telos Corporation Interview Questions in Ashburn, VA | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Ashburn, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Recruiter emailed to setup first interview with himself, then the hiring manager. Second interview was with a VP, hiring manager, and another person who said nothing. Told they would make a decision in a few weeks; finally heard back 2 months later.

First interview was amazingly positive, really hit it off with the hiring manager who spoke as if I was a shoe-in. She was completely different at the second interview: from the moment I entered the building, she was very cold and barely spoke to me. Very strange and disappointing experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Ashburn, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. My contact was friendly and courteous. We arranged a one-on-one interview date. We talked about what the internship program is and what I could expect from the program. We talked about some things on my resume as well, including education and my programming background. The questions in the interview weren't very technical of nature, but mostly HR related. My contract got my views on one of the projects Telos was planning and how I would implement it.

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to aggregate and score security vulnerability information automatically?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Ashburn, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Meeting with my potential supervisor was a strange experience. She took me into a room with only evening sunlight, no lights were turned on. I was taken to a raised platform (like a stage) where she had me sit across from her in a swivel office chair in the semi-darkness. The potential supervisor said, "Hi, I'm [blank]. Nice to meet you. I like your energy. The job pays $18 an hour. Can you start on Monday?" That's it.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Telos Corporation (Ashburn, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Very simple, very casual. Questions are generic and do not involve any higher level thinking.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the hardest part about your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was capped and was very low.