Telstra Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone screening interview, 1:1 interview with manager, psychometric test-excel, supposed to have another interview with director but there is communicate from HR since 2nd test. Tried to contact HR a few time to follow up on the test result but unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever consider any request from your customer is unreasonable?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2011.

Interview

Long, detailed but interesting - got an opportunity to work on an existing case study. It was a formal process that started with the hiring manager and then the directors for the second round, followed then by the stakeholders and teams I would be working with. So it was quite comprehensive.

Interview Questions

• Mainly worked on existing case studies which was good for both me & the employer as we both got a chance to assess each other   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was straight forward.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call, interview was setup, had face-to-face interview and then cold silence for over a month. The follow-up with the internal recruiter met no response. I am left to feel it was a waste of time to share my excitement for the role and meet the team that made no contact to either provide feedback or a decision. While I understand there are always large volumes of applicants for a role. not getting back to them for being "busy" is no excuse/ My advice : Don't bother applying.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Phone screening - when have you used the skills advertised in the job listing, why telstra, salary expectations 2. Panel - Mix of technical and behavioral questions relating to the role. Diving deeper into questions asked during phone screening. 3. Case study presentation - if successful after the panel, sent a case study to complete. Present this to the GM and Director of the BU with a Q&A that follows.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Brisbane (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Behavioural interview using the CARE format. The actual process of ever going through an interview with Telstra is elongated and overly complex, as is much of their business. The final 1:1 interview was comprehensive and if I were in the same position, I wouldn't have changed that component.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you adjusted your plan of action based on feedback from a customer/stakeholder?   Answer Question