Telstra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

After 5 days apply on telstra website, i receive a mail to link me to video interview.During video interview, there are 5 questions for candidates to repsonse. However, the first thing is to get ready of your camera which takes me 5 mins to prepare.Fortunately, the video interview has unlimit re-record options which means you can exercise and do your best at your interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you are best for this position   Answer Question
  • what will you do achieve customer expection during a certain situation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Telstra (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2013.

Interview

difficult
    challenging
    need to talk about their values
    need to be confident and prepared
    need to practice your answer
    need at least 6 months prior exp. to telstra partners like teleperformance or teletech
    tell me about yourself
    tell me about you past experience when you go above and beyond your customers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Townsville (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Townsville (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Hired through dfp recruitment. Interviews asked us to introduce ourselves, then had us all work together in an imaginary scenario. After that, we sat and listened to a recorded call and typed out necessary notes to gauge our speed and attention to detail.