Telstra IT Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra IT Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Pune (East Timor)) in May 2017.

Interview

first there was a online coding round. 8 questions were given . i did 4 and got selected for interview round.
1st was a hangout interview behavioural questions were asked , was easy.
2nd was again on hangout and was a technical round . i did well but dont know why i was rejected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telstra (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

On Campus Interview:

First round: Online test for 2 hours consisting of two sections. Each section had 4 coding question. Atleast two question should be solved in each section. First section has basic implementation question which can be solved using loops and some logic. Second section had permutation and combination, DP, graphs question.
    6 shortlisted for next round

Second Round: It was a tech interview on Google hangouts. Interviewer focused mainly on oops concepts, data structure and SQL. Also the interviewer asked me to explain all the projects mentioned in my resume. Some basic hr question were also asked.

Third Round: Again, the interview was on Google hangouts. Asked some basic c questions on pointers. Also, the interviewer asked me to mention all the technologies I used in my projects. Again some basic hr question.

Both the interviewer were very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Difference between c and c++   Answer Question
    • Why we use object oriented programming and explain inheritance using an example.   Answer Question
    • How to insert a new number in array, vector, linked list( which LL would be best for insertion)?   Answer Question
    • Difference between stacks, queues and heaps.   Answer Question
    • Many questions on SQL   Answer Question
    • What is dangling pointer?   Answer Question
    • Puzzle: There are 10 buckets. 99 buckets have 100 coins each weighing 10g. One bucket has 100 coins but of coin weighing 11g. Identify the bucket with coin weighing 11g.   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

3 rounds were conducted in college placement.
    1st round was about aptitude and programming test.In this round, some technical aptitude questions and five programming questions based on data structure & algorithms were asked.

In the 2nd round, Google hangout interview was conducted. In this interview, the focus was on computer science projects and concepts.

3rd round was all about HR-round.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in your grad project? How you managed to cooperate in project group?   1 Answer