Telstra Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Telstra Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was just me and 2 interviewers (who were team leaders/managers) in their respective groups - if you were successful you were going to be either of their teams. The process had case presentation (Which you received 2 days before) and a few behavioural.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2015.

Interview

Process started with situational and numerical online testing. After a few days of completing the tests, I received an email to complete a video montage (heaps of companies are doing these now!) which was relatively easy but a bit awkward. It wasn't until a month later I received a phone call offering me a face-to-face interview. This interview was with two managers, and I had to prepare a 5 minute presentation on a case study the sent me 48 hours before the interview.

Interview Questions

• An unusual question they asked (classified as a "curly question") was "how many cars are there in *city*?"   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Application process starts with filling out questions online. Then a phone interview which asks behavioural questions e.g. tell us about a time when _______. Then the online testing stage.Then a face to face interview with someone in management asking behavioural questions again, background check. Then offers and contract signing.

Interview Questions

• Tell us the subjects that you did best/worst in and why?   Answer Question