Telstra International Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for International Graduate

Telstra International Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

International Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

1. Apply online, submit resume and cover letter. 2. Online assessments 3. Video interview, recording, you can take as long as you like, and record as many times as you like. 4. Video face to face interview because I was in Australia and the role was based in Hong Kong. Included a presentation on a problem that was given a week earlier, behavioural questions, and an elevator pitch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went up and above to serve a customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

International Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position in Hong Kong. The process took about 2 months. I finished a personality test and some written tests (on English language ability and logic) before I got the offer for video interview. The process was quite smooth as I usually got a reply/update from the company a day after I finished the tests. However, I waited for more than a month to receive an update regarding my video interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the three main challenges faced by an International Graduate at Telstra?   Answer Question
    • What do you foresee as the upcoming trend for technology industry?   Answer Question
    • What are some important qualities for an International Graduate to succeed at the company?   Answer Question

International Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds:

1) Initial online application with questions focused on customer service and personal fit

2) Montage video interview (4 questions regarding the candidate)

3) Final interview with managers (includes a case study and behavioral /situational questions)

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to lead a team/ difficult customers.

Estimate the market size of...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation