Telstra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.3

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later the recruitment person asked some questions then told me I was shortlisted and had an interview with the Business Manager. Had the interview, then 3 days later I called up the recruitment peraon and got told that I wasn't proceeding to the next stage which was an interview with the Area Manager.

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

Online testing, video interview, AC and final interview in front of a panel consisting of a 5 min case study presentation which was given two days beforehand, and around an hour of behavioural questions. Feedback was that the CARE method needed to be strictly followed.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra in May 2017.

Interview

online test
    video interview
    can record the response for as many times as you like. general questions
    AC
    AC is made up of 2 group activities and 1 personal presentation. only one assessor was listening besides you. easy atmosphere.
    final interview
    technical questions

Interview Questions

• how to improve customer service   1 Answer

Telstra Retail Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was not too difficult all together, however I found the individual interview behavioural questions to be the most challenging.
    Online application
    2 x online test
    Video interview (unlimited re-records)
    Assessment centre (group interview) - 2 group collaborative tasks and a 3 minute presentation on 'my personal brand'.
    Individual interview - case study presentation (5 mins), and behavioural questions.

GraduateProgram Interview

Application

Interview

Online Application(CV+Cover letter),Online test(behavioural and analytical skills) ,Video Interview(Contained 5 questions) ,Assessment centre(Team work and presentation),Final Interview done by group of two. I have gone through all but got rejected at last interview

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you collaborate with a team.Use CARE method   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Pune (East Timor)) in May 2017.

Interview

first there was a online coding round. 8 questions were given . i did 4 and got selected for interview round.
    1st was a hangout interview behavioural questions were asked , was easy.
    2nd was again on hangout and was a technical round . i did well but dont know why i was rejected.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Usual, long interview process. Although i didn't get the job, i got through to the video interview and the questions were extremely specific and hard. Overall, it seems like a pretty cool company and its changing into a tech company.

Interview Questions

• What do you foresee being the three main challenges as a Telstra Graduate and why? Telstra has numerous things to offer; business exposure, unlimited opportunities and cutting edge technology, to name a few. How will Telstra and our Graduate Program help facilitate your career goal?   1 Answer

Business - Graduate Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

There were a couple os stages. The first one is submitting the online application, then the personality screening. After that was the IQ/skills testing and then it was the Video Interview stage. The video interview stage was surprisingly difficult as they allow you multiple attempts to answer the question and some of the questions were rather difficult, I only managed to get up to that stage, but I imagine other stages would be a group/panel presentation and then 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are 2 technologies that can significantly impact Telstra's future revenue and profits?   1 Answer

IT Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online Application, Successful candidates are invited to a series of online testings, if they are successful they proceed to a video interview, upon success they are invited to an Assessment Centre. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a final interview. The final interview involves a series of situational, behavioral and case study based questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us Something that we cannot see from your resume   1 Answer

Technical Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

First is the online assessment, which is provided by shl. After that is a video interview to be recorded. This is probably the only one that can be re-recorded for as many times as you can, so make sure you have enough preparation for it. I went to the AC for the graduate program. There were two group activities and one individual presentation. The brief of the presentation will be sent to you the day before your AC.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself that we wouldn't learn from reading your resume?   Answer Question