Telstra Marketing Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telstra (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was through an online application with accompanying letter. I was then contacted by a recruiter advising that they wished to interview me. It was a fairly loose role description and it appeared that the role was as yet quite undefined. They were looking for someone to provide the communication interface to ensure the intended marketing messages (for the Australian market) were being appropriately conveyed to call centers they were intending to use in the Philippines.
At interview it seemed that there had not been any clear indication of how senior this role was or if it was seen to be a relatively junior position. As a result, the interview was quite shallow.
A week after the interview, I was advised by standard letter that hey would not be proceeding further.
It appeared that while the company has started a process of increasingly making use of lower cost call centers in the Philippines, they are a little unsure of what roles and what level of people they will need to achieve the service delivery requirements.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly good or challenging questions. I realised that it was an inadequately prepared employment brief when I was asked "Can you give me an example where you have delivered exceptional Customer Service".   1 Answer