Telstra Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

2.2

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Personas Based interview with process and cross functional team experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very cool and the HR's helped to chose the right structure

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through Telstra Careers providing CV details and cover letter describing why i felt i was suitable for the role and how it provided me the next career steps for my career. The interview was almost non-existent as it was a phone interview to filter candidates.

Interview Questions

• Quick phone call to run through what was already on the CV and why i had applied for the role to see fit.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra in June 2008.

Interview

initial phone interview with hiring manager that focused on my back ground skills and recent experience. Behavioural questions were also asked. Quite a frindly interviewe and made me feel quite at ease. It was infact more conversational than an formal interviewe. The second interview also included a senior manager and questions were more focused around what I would bring into the organisation and some of the things I would put into practise.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with product cost medelling   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Applied directly to HR, met HR and then line manager. Feedback was quick considering it is such a large company. Overall a good experience and I would certainly recommend apply to Telstra. HR manager kept me in loop via regular phone calls and emails.

Interview Questions

• Good conversation on my experiences to date, what I was looking for in a role and company.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Process was not very formal. Recruiters are not very clear on how to hire. Some of the management team is really good but most is average and mostly ask theoretical questions. STAR type responses are expected which needs to be handled with care

Interview Questions

• How do you handle feedback? This eventually turned into a conversation about a specific scenario when this happened and how did I handle it... Talk about both solicited and unsolicited feedback   Answer Question