Telstra Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

After online application, I received a phone call to answer a couple simple interview questions. A week later, an email was sent through to confirm the success of my application and phone interview, and I was welcomed to come into the store to have an inteview with the store leader along with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you exceeded the customer's expectation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muswellbrook (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Muswellbrook (Australia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Had telephone interview and then fave to face and then unpaid trial day I do not believe in these days as a couple of people were trailed I thought these had to be paid now the process was a bit long as after the trial day I had to make contact again over 2 weeks later to chase the application up

Interview Questions

• Typical questions why did you apply, what sales experience etc   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra in January 2013.

Interview

Applied via seek.com and was contacted a few days after. Had an over the phone interview, an in store interview with the managers, and then a second interview with the area manager. It was slightly tedious but I felt as though they were doing this as quickly and properly as they could.

Interview Questions

• What would make us hire you over the next person?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview first - basic questions based on past experience and I got the feeling that the interviewer was judging my phone manner as well.
    Actual interview - behaviour questions were the main focus of the interview. Questions that called on you to draw from specific examples from your own past experience designed to probe into your work ethic, mental agility, problem solving skills, and your behaviour under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example where you demonstrated up-selling or cross-selling on a call......   1 Answer
    • Give me a specific example of your objection handling skills.....   1 Answer

I recieved a better offer elsewhere with greater pay and more flexible hours.