Telstra Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

3.5

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Behavioural based and structured. Scenario-based questions. Deep dive into people and issues management. Industry perspectives. Best practices. Examples of work. HR also present. Follow up interview with Senior Management. Professional process. Thorough process.

Interview Questions

• Example of successful and unsuccessful projects - what did you learn, apply, manage people and issue   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2012.

Interview

Casual, mainly because it was internal and also a reflection of the team. The CMO department is significant in size and I would expect the process for external candidates to be formal. As a hiring manager, we are provided a set of standard questions to ask candidates in the first round. Expect at least 3 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• The standard questions asked are typical from large organisations such as providing examples of when you had to prioritise competing requests or projects, or examples of when you had to develop a marketing strategy and your approach to this.   1 Answer