Telstra Senior Technology Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Senior Technology Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

Senior Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

I was contacted by local recruitment agency that they have found a role for me which is aligned with my skills.

2 rounds of phone interviews were conducted.
  1. by HR,
2. by HR + Panel. Very few technology questions asked. Focus was on aptitude testing.

Post-interviews, offer was provided via Email.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage project priorities? Relocation readiness etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Senior Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Phone screening
    Light questions on basic linux administration
    Deeper questions on software fundamentals
    Behavioral questions

Standard probation applies.

Overall a good process and not overly academic like other organizations. Tended to be less formal and more colloquial which i enjoyed. The actual process of receiving an offer was slow and drawn out but this is standard as I have come to understand.

Interview Questions

• How would I determine why a process has crashed in linux?   Answer Question

Senior Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Hobart (Australia)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by linkedin by internal recruitment at telstra, went through to face to face which was panel and video conferencing based, It was a clumsy experience, was difficult to address all parties given the way the room was setup, Questions where from the Telstra recruitment handbook and where often out of context.

Interview Questions

• How do you assist your colleagues... a very ambiguous question.....   1 Answer

Not enough $$$$$$