Telstra Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Telstra (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2013.

Interview

I was put forward for an interview by a recruitment agent. I was then interviewed by a chap who was the recruiter within Telstra as the 1st line of interviewing within Telstra itself. There would have been a second interview by the hiring line manager. However after I am told that after initially being put forward, there was a late internal referral of a former employee of the company & the role was offered to that person. Thus I am unable to offer any further info beyond what I have above.

Interview Questions

• No left fielders as such. The interview wasn't fine in his approach, unaggressive and asked what I felt were a standard set of interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - one via call, 2nd one via hiring manager and 3rd panel.
    The interview is straight award and some loaded questions about Telstra Global, other than that I found the interview quite enjoyable.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

1st over the phone with internal recruitment officer. Supposed to take 30 minutes, lasted over an hour. Situational type questions "tell me about a time where....". Standard screening questions that an experienced candidate should be able to answer with little to no preparation.

Interview Questions