Telstra Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

3.3

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Telstra (Brisbane (Australia)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was brought in a consultant though a personal reference. I worked here before and the interview was easy, just a few questions about my experience and what my availability was like.

Interview Questions

• They might ask you situational questions, not technical   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview for 45 mins with loads of technical questions. After that a Technical interview with Principal Architect and Technical Manager. They ask you about previous experience and your role and responsibilities. General STAR type questions and in end gives you opportunity to ask any questions about the project they recruiting for.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Going through the motion as the hiring manager already have someone in mind. With the head hunter recommendations, the hiring manager need to go with the process. But both the hiring director and manager already have someone in mind to employ

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company   1 Answer