Telstra Summer Vacation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telstra Summer Vacation Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

3.2

Summer Vacation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

lodge online application, then I was invited for an online test. Few days after I got invitation for video interview, then followed by final interview. The day after I received feedback and rejection from them

Interview Questions

• what challenge you may have if you are in this programme   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Summer Vacation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

I answered a lot of questions online when I applied for this job and ask two professors to be my referee. And I was refused without any detailed reasons.

Summer Vacation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

First was an application form, then online testing, and then a video interview. I have not gotten feedback from my video interview yet however. The online recorded responses were good, they allowed you to rerecord responses in case you stutter.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you think the Telecomms industry will face in the future?   Answer Question

Summer Vacation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a relatively easy interview.
    2 managers were at my interview.
    The behaviour questions did throw me off a bit, however if you are prepared for behavioural questions then you should be fine.
    No technical questions, rather you show off your technical knowledge in the presentation you have to give. Present yourself as confident and knowledgable, and definitely prepare content that is related to what is happening at that period.

Note: it doesn't matter if your interview was longer or shorter than others. Content is what matters.