Temecula Valley USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Temecula Valley USD

4.0

Assistant Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Temecula Valley USD (Temecula, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I've been to 7 interviews this year, through the district. All panel interviews. 2-4 Interviewers and 4 interviewees. Easy to get an interview but difficult to get a job. Most sites already know who they want to have in the open position. By law they have to post the position and interview anyway.

Interview Questions

• I'd say the most difficult question is how does your current work experience prepare you for this job. Each site uses classified positions in different ways. You might be more special ed at one site and more health/medical at another. You really need to know site-specific what the job entails.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for a classified position.

Attendance Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Temecula Valley USD (Temecula, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

This interview process at the school district is very difficult. There are 2 or more interviewers and 3-5 candidates in the interview, panel style. Each candidate takes a turn answering the same question. By the time the question gets to you it has been thoroughly answered and you have to really think how you can add to it. Each applicant gets to be first to answer a question and it rotates though the panel. It is very stressful and you feel defeated right away if someone answers the first question better than you. There is no one to one interaction with the interviewer and they really never get to know you. They take copious amounts of notes as each applicant speaks. Often they already know who they are hiring before the interview begins. It depends who you know in the district and if you work at the site of the job you are interviewing for. The Union dictates the interview process. I wish so much the interview was one on one with the key interviewer. It is impossible to create a dialog with the interviewers. Very difficult interview process.

Interview Questions

• What skills and experience do you have that will make you good at this job?
      What education or experience with computer programs do you have?
      How would you handle two phones ringing, a student with a note and an administrator all at the same time?
      If your supervisor asked you to do something you aren't sure you should do, how would you handle this?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Temecula Valley USD (Temecula, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Panel interview, 4 interviewers, 4 interviewees. Each applicant took a turn being asked a question initially, then others answered same question or elaborated, while notes were taken. We were aone of many small groups. I received my "you were not selected to receive a second interview" email about a month after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe how common core is implemented in a language arts classroom   1 Answer