Temple-Inland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Temple-Inland

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ENTRY Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogalusa, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Temple-Inland (Bogalusa, LA) in March 2012.

Interview

Normal very pleasant went real good they ask a lot of question about outside life and then ask about work habits and asking if you could handle the heat around machines

Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Temple-Inland in July 2009.

Interview

My resume was picked out of the blue from Monster and I was contacted by both the director for the position and one of their HR professionals. After playing phone tag for a couple of weeks we scheduled an interview. The interview was going to be with the director and one of his managers at a local restaurant.

On the phone and in person the gentleman was pleasant and appeared to have good people skills.

In meeting them, they seemed to have a good sense of the type of work that I do and asked a lot of behavioral questions related to techniques used in my profession.

While asking questions, I inquired about promotion potential and the general reality of upward mobility in the organization. When they responded, in detail, about the lack of upward mobility I pretty much lost all interest in the position.

Overall, the company seemed like it might be a good place to work for and the gentlemen that I talked with had good heads on their shoulders.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you that I wouldn't see on your resume.   1 Answer