Tempo Automation Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tempo Automation (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview. Was offered an in person interview via email. I was unable to make the first date they offered due to a funeral. I immediately offered him 3 different alternative dates. They didn't contact me for a week or two, then offered another time that I made available for them.

I left work early and took a cab across town to the interview. The interviewer forgot that he had scheduled my interview, wasn't wearing shoes, didn't make eye contact with me, and barely spoke to me. The interview was short and he ended it to interview the other person he accidentally scheduled at the same time. There was not enough time for me to go back to work and it was a waste of my time.

The next week I got a rejection e-mail with no acknowledgement of forgetting about me or an apology for the inconvenience they caused me. I'm not sure if he even knew who I was. :(

Interview Questions

• He asked about another position that I had not applied for and was no longer listed online so I couldn't research it.   1 Answer