Tempo Automation Senior Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tempo Automation Senior Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tempo Automation

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tempo Automation (San Francisco, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Seems like they were fishing for free marketing plans from Marketing Manager candidates.

3 rounds of interviews consisting of their in-house recruiter, hiring manager, and a "whiteboard" presentation detailing a full digital marketing strategy that candidates must have ready to present before the in-person interview.

The prompt required a candidate to create Tempo Automation's digital marketing plan based on the company's current marketing stack, tools, and how to reach their ideal buyer personas. All of which must be presented in whiteboard fashion for 30 minutes plus a 15 minute Q/A.

I asked the recruiter if we can either do a question/answers style interview to assess my skills or modify the prompt to create a strategy not specifically tailored for Tempo Automation's ideal buyer as I was worried they would use my ideas without hiring me.

Did not get to the 3rd round as I refused to create their marketing plan and haven't heard back from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Phone interviews were standard digital marketing kpi's, overview knowledge, and execution examples of SEO, PPC, SMM, etc. campaigns.   1 Answer
  • Based on your understanding of Tempo, create a lead generating machine for new customer acquisition targeting Buyer Persona 1*, Buyer Persona 2*, Buyer Persona 3*

(*Buyer Personas were found on the prompt. They were very specific on who they wanted to build their lead gen campaign around.)   1 Answer