Tempur Sealy International Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tempur Sealy International (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2014.

Interview

Waited, waited, waited. When it finally started, I was rotated through several staff members who were all very inquisitive and respectful. Then as a wrap up, met with a VP who proceeded to challenge my views on 6Sigma value, as well as the outcome of an 6S project I had referenced in discussion. She presented herself an authority on the subject and then proceeded to demonstrate a lack of consultative and analysis skills necessary for recognizing problems and opportunities - and thus failed to engage in a constructive reciprocal dialog. Following this process, I then waited 3 months to get reimbursed for my travel & expenses to attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• The usual project based methodologies were discussed, and the obligatory "what would you do if" type of questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tempur Sealy International

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tempur Sealy International in August 2010.

Interview

She asked questions from my resume and said that she will get back to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you be remembered in your current company after you leave.   Answer Question