TenA Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TenA Companies

Mortgage Servicing Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TenA Companies (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through staffing agency. During the actual interview, the manager mainly described the job and the office atmosphere; however, I was asked very few interview questions. It was relatively stress free. All applicants have to take a test measuring reading, writing, and math skills.

Interview Questions

• After describing the quiet and isolated office culture in detail, asked if this was the type of working environment in which I would be comfortable working. (Do not remember exact wording)   Answer Question

Post-Closing Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TenA Companies (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

I met with the Vice President of the Post-Closing Review Department. She conducted the interview in her office where I went through a series of pretty standard interview questions. The interviewer seemed more interested in personal aspects of my life instead of my job qualifications. Then I took an assessment that had word problems, critical thinking problems, math problems, and one writing exercise.

Interview Questions

• What previous mortgage experience to you have?   1 Answer