Tenable Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tenable Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Tenable

1 Interview Review

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenable (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2018.

Interview

1. Technical video call with a senior and the team lead
2. Onsite 3 technical rounds 1 hr each with all the team
3. Take home challenge

The process is unprofessional from the beginning where all the interactions and coordinate with the team lead without any interaction with the HR who should take care of this, also, by the end of the last interview with the team lead, he said that although the feedback was great we need to do a technical challenge. Although this is really not normal to have any technical challenges after the onsite, but I did accept.

After completing the challenge and send it to the team lead. He come back after 2 days that they need to do more interviews with other people to take a decision. I see this as unprofessional to waste candidates time with a lot of interviews and challenges and then ask for more time to make more interviews with other candidates.

I do not recommend anyone to waste his time interviewing, unless being desperate.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to machine learning, and data science pipeline.   Answer Question