Tenet Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.7

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Did not make it to interview with hospital CEO. Did informal interview with company's recruiter, follow-up was not good. Lengthy delays in connecting with me to update me on the progress with recruitment for the position.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

You apply online and are contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen. Your information is then forwarded to nurse managers for potential follow up. If they are interested you get an individual interview with the unit manager.

Interview Questions

• Which clinical area are you the most passionate about and why; which area could you never see yourself working and why   Answer Question

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I was in the second phase of the hiring process. It was a phone interview. As soon as I told them a salary range, she stopped the interview. She told me that my current salary was the max of her pay scale. She refused to tell me what salary she'd offer for my experience.

Interview Questions

• What salary would you expect for this position?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in March 2017.

Interview

I went to a career fair and they had an on-the-spot interview in an open room with many tables for different positions. It was not intimidating and the process was quick and easy

Regional Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and recruiter (Boca Raton-Florida Physician Services) said I was a great fit and would get back to me. Did not hear anything back and reached out just to ask for feedback over two weeks later-no return call, text, or e-mail. HR department is very unprofessional and it's no mystery why the position has been posted for over three months (and still is)!

LICSW Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Natick, MA).

Interview

Two interviews, one with director and one with the team. Both were excellent, everyone was very nice/welcoming. Accommodating to my schedule which was appreciated. Good tours of floors and descriptions of workday, expectations, and program features. Disappointing not to be chosen but the interviews were very positive, professional experiences compared to other hospitals and companies, well run.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions to be expected in a social work interview.   Answer Question

OC/Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in October 2015.

Interview

Initially received a call to schedule a phone Interview for the following week(applied 2013!!). A week later had an interview (basically talking about the position and experience) after the interview received a call from hr asking how it went and I should hear from them In a couple days and It has been three weeks, however i was advised they are still doing interviews and will contact me within a week to see If I was selected : /

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed at a Tenet facility for a new grad position. I have heard that working for a Tenet facility would get me a lot of hands on experience. Although there is a three year commitment, I chose to apply anyway. Here the starting pay is $27.69 which is not horrible. I think the interview went well. We shall see.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would take another offer if another facility contacted me.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

Done via a recruiter that contacted me via a Tenet internal recruiter. Initial phone interview - then a commitment to next meet in person - which didn't happen - instead was to do Webinar - that didn't happen on multiple scheduled dates. Poor & unprofessional communications on the part of Tenet.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions...same typical ones about experience, how to handle situations, etc. Nothing extraordinary just ordinary. I only wish they had bother to tell me that they were going to waste my time by scheduling multiple occasions for a presentation (and not bother to appear) in the initial interview. I would've told them thank you but no thank you. I'm too busy to play these childish games.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in March 2014.

Interview

Applied for role via LinkedIn
    Spoke with HR 2 weeks later via phone
    Spoke with HR via video conference 1 week later
    Asked to interview with hiring manager live
    Fly to hiring manager 2 weeks later
    Staff was rude, manager was late to our interview, ended on time but said we would reconnect later in the day. At the end of the day, was informed the hiring manager had left the office. When I asked how to leave I was pointed to the back door around the corner (not walked out). Essentially was treated like trash
    Submitted my expenses for the trip and received my reimbursement within 10 business days.
    Never received communication from team I interviewed with or the HR manager I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions just focused on hospital specific experience I had. Did see any value in non-hospital related perspectives or experiences.   Answer Question