Tenet Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.5

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilton Head Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Hilton Head Island, SC) in December 2015.

Interview

very efficient, friendly and comfortable. The manager was very friendly. I also met the physicians and the RN. I was made to feel right at home from the very beginning . I was asked if I could take a blood pressure, I was also asked about attendance and if I had ever been written up on a past job. EMR and prescription refills were also discussed.

Interview Questions

• would you prefer patient care or administrative   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Miami, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a little lengthy. I received a call from their recruiter to email diploma and recommendation letter. Next, the lay brought me in for an interview. I was contacted and offered the position. Then I had to attend a long orientation around the hospital. I also had to receive shots in order to go through with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when I had to deal with someone who appeared to be angry.   Answer Question

OC/Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in October 2015.

Interview

Initially received a call to schedule a phone Interview for the following week(applied 2013!!). A week later had an interview (basically talking about the position and experience) after the interview received a call from hr asking how it went and I should hear from them In a couple days and It has been three weeks, however i was advised they are still doing interviews and will contact me within a week to see If I was selected : /

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

I was screened by a recruiter from the corporate office and my resume was forwarded to the hiring manager. The hiring manager met with me for less than half an hour, and was supposed to forward me on to her boss, but there was a schedule error and I did not meet with the boss. I later was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you overcame a challenge in the workplace. What solution did you come up with and what was the result?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Not very difficult-standard questions about past experience and skill set.

Interview was conducted by 2 people from department.

Had to follow up with several emails and calls to confirm interest and whether or not position was being offered to me.

Second interview was not given. Process took about 2 weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one thing about you that not very many people know about you.
      Tell us about your background and what your previous duties were.
      Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Thorough! I went through a total of 5 interviews (phone & in person)! The questions were typical - a mix between behavioral and technical. The entire interview process was 30+ days... not including offer, acceptance and start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an upset employee.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

pretty straight forward, questions regarding past experiences, why i left the previous job.
    also asked about skills. phone screening initially, then spoke with a recruiter director, then in person interview with the medical director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

in phase

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Palm Springs, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was simple enough but the process to get actually get hired took a very long time over 90 days. They are a very slow company at hiring and at getting people "clearance" to work.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you work in Critical Care?
      What are plans in the future?
      Why did you leave your previous employer?
      Why this hospital?
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back from a recruiter close to a month later. First, spoke with a recruiter who asks for the common behavioral questions. Second interview was in the HQ office with the team members and director.

Interview Questions

• questions in regards to skills, experience in certain situations, and what your bring to the table   Answer Question

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Applied online, 3 months later I got a call, had phone interview on same call and then invited to come in for an interview by Director. Meet with Director and staff, very pleasant experience. Offer position at end of interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe Previous nursing experience.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a compliant, peer directed and patient directed.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a conflict on the floor. And what did you do.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to protect patient safety.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, hourly nurses are paid via a preset scale according to your number of nursing experience years.