Tenet Healthcare Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2017

2.5

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Contacted by hr and phone interview first the meeting with director then meeting with staff peer interview and a tour of floor.not much more to say I was an employee referral I wish this went up to 30 words I have no more to say

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tenet Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Palm Springs, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was simple enough but the process to get actually get hired took a very long time over 90 days. They are a very slow company at hiring and at getting people "clearance" to work.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you work in Critical Care?
      What are plans in the future?
      Why did you leave your previous employer?
      Why this hospital?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed at a Tenet facility for a new grad position. I have heard that working for a Tenet facility would get me a lot of hands on experience. Although there is a three year commitment, I chose to apply anyway. Here the starting pay is $27.69 which is not horrible. I think the interview went well. We shall see.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would take another offer if another facility contacted me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Delray Beach, FL) in July 2007.

Interview

It was a routine interview not much imagination or flexibility by the interviewer. The
    HR department seemed overworked and as if they weren't treated too well, almost
    got the feeling everyone was transient and just not invested. No one seemed excited
    to be there.

Interview Questions

• THere were no surprises in this process   1 Answer

Seemed like a dead end job