Tennant Interview Questions in Holland, MI | Glassdoor

Tennant Interview Questions in Holland, MI

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Qualiy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tennant (Holland, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

Typical process - phone screen with HR, round 1 interview with HR & hiring manager, round 2 with area VP and several cross functional peers. Clear communication if you should expect to get to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were very open-ended. Give an example of when you had to deal with conflict. What actions did you take at the time? What was the result? Would you do anything different?   1 Answer

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tennant (Holland, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by phone to do a phone interview, the phone interview went extreemly well, the hiring manager knew immediately that he was going to move me forward to a face to face interview, 2 weeks later I had my interview with the hiring manager and the vp of sales. This, too went extreemly well, they gave me a tour of the plant after the1 hour interview. I hear back a week later that I am over qualified, and that they feel they would be better off with a rep that had more experience in the cleaning industry.

Interview Questions