Terex Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Terex Finance Interview Questions

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews and two onsite interviews. I interviewed via phone initially with an internal contract recruiter acting as a gatekeeper. Second phone interview was with the hiring manager who did not ask any technical questions.

I was invited in for an onsite interview where I expected to meet the hiring manager, did not happen. I met with two individuals from operations, one finance manager, and was given a plant tour. Overall, I was impressed.

I was then invited back for a second onsite interview and met with the hiring manager (Director), a finance manager, and a VP, overall, not impressed.

I felt that the opportunity would present a challenge and that I could add value with my experience and skill set so I played along and went through the process.

Final outcome after spending hours interviewing; the internal contact recruiter contacted me and informed me that I would not be extended and offer for employment.

No feedback or reasons given, which I felt was odd considering the level of the position that I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just complaints about the lack of visibility into their manufacturing finance system.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Terex

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Westport, CT) in July 2009.

Interview

First the phone interview with Human Resources - then i went in to meet with the direct hire manager for 2 hours, then came back to meet with her supervisor and the Director of the entire financial group. My issue is not that I didn't get the job, it's that I invested so much time and never received any communication from them at all afterwards. No "thanks but no thanks" - just an email would have been nice. I find that unprofessional and very rude.

Interview Questions