Terex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2018

2.8

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from a recruiter and told me that they would be interested in getting me in touch with a HR at Terex. 3 days later I get a call with a couple software engineers and they asks me a bunch about my resume, oop and some hardware questions. They never responded back after the interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Westport, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

So warm and open. Comfortable and relaxed environment. Management is very down-to-earth and are interested in exploring and enabling you to do what your passionate about. Conversational tone and a key driver to my coming to the Company. I will forever remember the quality of and preparation of the folks that interviewed me.

As Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

a

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waverly, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Waverly, IA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site panel interview with 3 people on the team. The phone interview was super easy. Most of the questions they asked were directly from my resume. The panel interview was a little different but not intimidating. Just behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• First we discuss my background and my experiences then situational questions about showing leadership, solving a problem, working under strict deadlines, working with others, etc   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Terex (Westport, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Almost a 2 month process. I applied online in January 2017, had two phone interviews and one in person interview at the end of February. I recieved the offer in March. Typical behavioral interview questions.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex in January 2013.

Interview

Multi step interview process, starting with a phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, and a panel interview, and a follow up phone interview with folks from Corporate. There were many situational questions all aimed at determining how you would react in different scenarios. Seemed like a good company with good people.

Marketing Interview

Interview

It took about 3 weeks for process. I applied through a on-line job posting and the recruiter called me the next day. Interview is easy, one to one on-site interview, asked about some none technical questions and some personality questions. I got the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durand, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Durand, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through my career center at my local college. Was immediately given a phone screen and asked the usual questions. Upon completion was asked to come in to perform a teleconference interview with the director of IT and the Infrastructure Lead, as well as the local HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous experience in relation to network standards, protocols, and hardware.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested 65k per year, and they counter offered with 55k. Other than that there was not much negotiation.

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Terex.

Interview

Prescreening with recruiter, in-person interview in Ohio, Phone interview, and another phone interview.

Interview Questions

75% travel just does not fit with my homelife right now.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Westport, CT) in July 2009.

Interview

First the phone interview with Human Resources - then i went in to meet with the direct hire manager for 2 hours, then came back to meet with her supervisor and the Director of the entire financial group. My issue is not that I didn't get the job, it's that I invested so much time and never received any communication from them at all afterwards. No "thanks but no thanks" - just an email would have been nice. I find that unprofessional and very rude.