Terex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.8

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Terex in March 2017.

Interview

I received initial communication about 3 weeks after submitting my application online. I had one short conversation with the recruiter and then a phone interview with the engineering team. I was then invited for an on site tour and interview.

I interviewed with 3 people, two engineers and one QA manager. Two others did not show up to the interview.

I was told I would hear back in a week. A week later, I followed up by email and was told I should hear within the next couple days. After another week, I followed up again and was told that they were still deciding. After another week and a half, I contacted my friend who works there and followed up with HR by email again. I was told by my friend that I should hear in a couple days. HR never replied and I still haven't heard anything after 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your experience/resume.   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with the work schedule? (5 am to 3:30 pm, 4 days a week with occasional overtime)   Answer Question
    • How are you in high pressure, fast paced problem solving situations?   Answer Question

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from a recruiter and told me that they would be interested in getting me in touch with a HR at Terex. 3 days later I get a call with a couple software engineers and they asks me a bunch about my resume, oop and some hardware questions. They never responded back after the interview.

Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by the recruiter who informed me that I would be having a phone interview with two of the senior members in the OKC division. Following that I went in for an onsite interview/tour/lunch that lasted approximately 4-5 hours, interviewing with multiple people each time.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you implemented a change that added value to your company/organization/group.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

Lady at front desk was very friendly, I was greeted by a manager who took me to the meeting room. There were two people interviewing me. They started with explaining the position and then went ahead with the questions.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter interviewed and then setup phone interview. Then flew me in to Seattle, drove to Redmond, stayed overnight in hotel. Hiring manager and team lead interviewed. Questions based of resume, asked in detail about work done. Team lead had separate set of Qs.

Interview Questions

• Basics of structures, hydraulics, electrical, gdt, & welds.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

The HR has a phone screen with me. She promised to get back to him no matter I'm going to have an interview with the hiring manager or not. I did not hear back from them after even after several follow up emails. I took it as the way they did not consider your application.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terex in July 2014.

Interview

One phone interview with the recruiter who asked standard questions for example tell me about yourself, why are you looking for the job, why you would like to work for this company, give brief example of prior work experience related to the stated position requirement, what are your strengths and weaknesses. Also asked about what was my salary at the last job and my expectations.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Phone interview, went very well but no in person interview

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through the college career website. Received contact in about a week. Had a phone interview where I was asked about my projects and the things I put on my resume. Then had another interview at their company. They told me I was the leading candidate, but in the end I did not get the position due to schedule conflicts.

Interview Questions

• Here's a schematic of one of our products that's not working. What's wrong with it? Feel free to use me (the interviewer) as a multimeter.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Screened by national recruiter - followed up by panel interview at plant site

Interview Questions

• Bonus Points (this is what was said) - what are the wastes of lean   1 Answer