Terex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Terex Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.8

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Terex.

Interview

Met with HR Rep on campus. He called me back to set up an interview in the office. I met with him and another HR rep and then the senior analysts I would work with and then my future manager. I got an offer a little while after

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Terex in March 2017.

Interview

I received initial communication about 3 weeks after submitting my application online. I had one short conversation with the recruiter and then a phone interview with the engineering team. I was then invited for an on site tour and interview.

I interviewed with 3 people, two engineers and one QA manager. Two others did not show up to the interview.

I was told I would hear back in a week. A week later, I followed up by email and was told I should hear within the next couple days. After another week, I followed up again and was told that they were still deciding. After another week and a half, I contacted my friend who works there and followed up with HR by email again. I was told by my friend that I should hear in a couple days. HR never replied and I still haven't heard anything after 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your experience/resume.   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with the work schedule? (5 am to 3:30 pm, 4 days a week with occasional overtime)   Answer Question
    • How are you in high pressure, fast paced problem solving situations?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Phone interview, then on-site interview 1 week later. Drug test and background check completed the following week. The phone interview was a conference call with 3 different managers and supervisors. On-site interview consisted of a group panel interview with 5 engineers. They mainly asked about prior hands-on manufacturing experience and different questions related to how I have dealt with solving manufacturing projects/challenges in the past. Not an easy interview, but not too stressful either. Stating the results of every project and being knowledgeable about lean manufacturing was important.

Interview Questions

• Define lean manufacturing in your own words.
      Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
      Tell me about you background.
      Answer Question

Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by the recruiter who informed me that I would be having a phone interview with two of the senior members in the OKC division. Following that I went in for an onsite interview/tour/lunch that lasted approximately 4-5 hours, interviewing with multiple people each time.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you implemented a change that added value to your company/organization/group.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

Lady at front desk was very friendly, I was greeted by a manager who took me to the meeting room. There were two people interviewing me. They started with explaining the position and then went ahead with the questions.

Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very brief, asked a bunch of questions from a packet. Open setting, in the lunch room with the other interviewees, but one on one with a one of the line leads

Interview Questions

• Have you had production experience prior   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA).

Interview

2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. The department manager even went to the trouble of asking the front desk person how I acted and how I treated them.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter interviewed and then setup phone interview. Then flew me in to Seattle, drove to Redmond, stayed overnight in hotel. Hiring manager and team lead interviewed. Questions based of resume, asked in detail about work done. Team lead had separate set of Qs.

Interview Questions

• Basics of structures, hydraulics, electrical, gdt, & welds.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terex.

Interview

The interview process was typical. Start with HR screening, hiring manager, on-site then final decision. All the people were really nice and made you feel relaxed even when they could tell you were somewhat uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Terex Response

Aug 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience on the Terex Glassdoor page. We are delighted to hear about your experience with Terex so far. Here at Terex, we strive to create an ... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Westport, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

So warm and open. Comfortable and relaxed environment. Management is very down-to-earth and are interested in exploring and enabling you to do what your passionate about. Conversational tone and a key driver to my coming to the Company. I will forever remember the quality of and preparation of the folks that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Talk to us about where you see yourself in five years.   Answer Question