Terex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.8

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Spoke to a recruiter about 3 weeks later who set me up with a phone interview with an engineering manager. A week later I was scheduled for an on site interview. On site interview consisted of a series of panel interviews, plant tour, and lunch with Operations Director.
    Al questions were generic, straight forward, and non technical.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume for a HR Manager position in OKC. A month and a half later I contacted their local office to see if the position was still available, since I not only met, but exceeded their requirements. The local office personnel were extremely unfriendly and seemed to be unhappy. A recruiter finally contacted me and told me that I was one of the top 2 candidates and then kept me waiting for weeks to tell me that I wasn't selected. They missed out on someone who at first was extremely interested in joining the company, highly qualified (according to the recruiter) and had numerous letters of recommendation to support the quality of my work and work ethic. I feel their process was unprofessional and too lengthy. I will never apply with this company again and sorry to say... they missed out on a great employee that would've been a value asset.

Interview Questions

• What responsibilities do I have at my current job.   1 Answer

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Westport, CT) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by an in-person interview on-site with hiring manager and HR leader. Third interview to follow, which was four hours long with four different people. Lengthy, but worthwhile.

Interview Questions

• They asked for specific examples of projects relating to prior work experience.   1 Answer

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Terex (Pune (India)).

Interview

Its normal Interview, You need to present your previous experience efficiently.
    HR Will ask you for your strengths & weakness, your previous company's details & reason for change etc, Technical will be as per your technical skills

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Terex (Rock Hill, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

Thorough and professional. I was asked questions that were specific to the job that I was applying for. They asked challenging but not impossible questions. Interview process was well scheduled and thought out

Interview Questions

• That I give one example of project I completed that I was proud of   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waverly, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Waverly, IA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site panel interview with 3 people on the team. The phone interview was super easy. Most of the questions they asked were directly from my resume. The panel interview was a little different but not intimidating. Just behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• First we discuss my background and my experiences then situational questions about showing leadership, solving a problem, working under strict deadlines, working with others, etc   Answer Question

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from a recruiter and told me that they would be interested in getting me in touch with a HR at Terex. 3 days later I get a call with a couple software engineers and they asks me a bunch about my resume, oop and some hardware questions. They never responded back after the interview.

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Terex in March 2017.

Interview

I received initial communication about 3 weeks after submitting my application online. I had one short conversation with the recruiter and then a phone interview with the engineering team. I was then invited for an on site tour and interview.

I interviewed with 3 people, two engineers and one QA manager. Two others did not show up to the interview.

I was told I would hear back in a week. A week later, I followed up by email and was told I should hear within the next couple days. After another week, I followed up again and was told that they were still deciding. After another week and a half, I contacted my friend who works there and followed up with HR by email again. I was told by my friend that I should hear in a couple days. HR never replied and I still haven't heard anything after 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your experience/resume.   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with the work schedule? (5 am to 3:30 pm, 4 days a week with occasional overtime)   Answer Question
    • How are you in high pressure, fast paced problem solving situations?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Terex.

Interview

Met with HR Rep on campus. He called me back to set up an interview in the office. I met with him and another HR rep and then the senior analysts I would work with and then my future manager. I got an offer a little while after

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Xiamen, Fujian (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Terex (Xiamen, Fujian (China)) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple, but long. Got asked a bunch of questions about the aggregate market and similar markets in China and then introduced to the products they wanted me to develop a strategy for.

Interview Questions

• To what degree can recycled concrete wastes find for-market application in China?   1 Answer