Terex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.8

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terex (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Spoke to a recruiter about 3 weeks later who set me up with a phone interview with an engineering manager. A week later I was scheduled for an on site interview. On site interview consisted of a series of panel interviews, plant tour, and lunch with Operations Director.
    Al questions were generic, straight forward, and non technical.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Lady at front desk was very friendly, I was greeted by a manager who took me to the meeting room. There were two people interviewing me. They started with explaining the position and then went ahead with the questions.

Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very brief, asked a bunch of questions from a packet. Open setting, in the lunch room with the other interviewees, but one on one with a one of the line leads

Interview Questions

• Have you had production experience prior   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA).

Interview

2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. The department manager even went to the trouble of asking the front desk person how I acted and how I treated them.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter interviewed and then setup phone interview. Then flew me in to Seattle, drove to Redmond, stayed overnight in hotel. Hiring manager and team lead interviewed. Questions based of resume, asked in detail about work done. Team lead had separate set of Qs.

Interview Questions

• Basics of structures, hydraulics, electrical, gdt, & welds.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terex.

Interview

The interview process was typical. Start with HR screening, hiring manager, on-site then final decision. All the people were really nice and made you feel relaxed even when they could tell you were somewhat uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Terex Response

Aug 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience on the Terex Glassdoor page. We are delighted to hear about your experience with Terex so far. Here at Terex, we strive to create an... More

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moses Lake, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Moses Lake, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an onsite interview. May ask general circuits questions and hydraulic questions. Solidworks experience a plus. May draw a schematic on the board and ask you to analyze it. They will give a tour of the plant as well.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with hydraulics?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Westport, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

So warm and open. Comfortable and relaxed environment. Management is very down-to-earth and are interested in exploring and enabling you to do what your passionate about. Conversational tone and a key driver to my coming to the Company. I will forever remember the quality of and preparation of the folks that interviewed me.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Terex (New Haven, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

I showed up the facility and was greeted by the receptionist. The Engineering manager escorted me to the conference room, where he proceeded to ask me questions on my resume. such as projects and programs I have learned while in college. He then opened up to any questions I had. after that he walked me through the shop where I was able to ask questions to show what I knew. Painless process.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Engineering?
      What was your college carrier like?
      What do yo like to do in your spare time?
      Tell me about your projects listed on your resume.
      What programs are you comfortable using.?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terex (Redmond, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

The HR has a phone screen with me. She promised to get back to him no matter I'm going to have an interview with the hiring manager or not. I did not hear back from them after even after several follow up emails. I took it as the way they did not consider your application.