Terex Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Terex Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Dec 8, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Terex (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1st round -telephonic
    2nd round-F2F with india team
    3rd round-US round in webex.
    People are most welcoming. They staryed askind from basics to full depth. Each round took more than 2 hours for me.

Manufacturing Engineer Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omagh, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Omagh, Northern Ireland (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

3 Interviewers, each asked a series of questions. All of which where about me and times that I had done something within a team, shown initiative etc. All 3 where very friendly and made me feel at ease during the interview process. They provided feedback on my performance around 2 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you struggled with something initially and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dungannon, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Terex (Dungannon, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

The interview team were a pair of amatures. I controlled the interview from the 1st minute. They knew it and I knew it. They were afraid to ask questions as it might have deviated from the questions they had in front of them. Terex really should train people in how to conduct interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with conflict with other team members or key account managers?   1 Answer

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omagh, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terex (Omagh, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Formal interview with the head of IT Support and head of HR. Interview was formal yet had a relaxed feel. Interviewers talked through my CV and asked questions based on it and the job specification. Questions were both technical (job specific) and general HR type questions. Both interviewers took notes and scored accordingly.

Interview Questions

• If I had a number of employees contacting me with technical issues how would I prioritize them.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grantham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terex (Grantham, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I sent my CV via email and within a few days I had a phone call from HR to ask if i was available to attend an interview. My interview lasted about 45 minutes and I was made to feel at ease from the very start, my now boss who took the interview was very friendly and full of enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• As i had previously worked for Genie I had a good knowledge of the company and I didn't feel I had any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We negotiated a salary and it went through very smoothly and direct.