Terminix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Terminix Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix.

Interview

Easy and long. Took about an hour or more. 2 part interview. Interviewed with HR manager and some other manager in a room. There will be another applicant interviewing with you as well. Basic questions. Then you will be interviewed with actual managers that work on the floor. Asked like 30 questions off worksheet. They were all name a time questions.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Terminix (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Terminix used to have a horrible application system that took an hour plus to apply for a position. I recently saw a branch manger position available and decided to explore applying. I was happy to see they no longer use that system. After submitting my resume I received an email saying they were interested in exploring my background further. That horrible system was now replaced by a lenghty questionnaire before you even have a chance to talk with someone. The questionnaire includes "warning language " like "earning the privilege to work for the company". It's clear that Terminix is still entrenched in a corporate philosophy that places NO value on employees. I did not complete the questionnaire and emailed the hr rep with the message above.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to earn the privilege of working for the company?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Terminix in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online which was a rather long application process. Received and email stating I wasn't what they were looking for then received call about about the position. The. A few weeks later I got a call from the recruiter and did a brief phone interview then interviewed with branch manager face to face. That went well and I have a phone interview with Regional Manager and then the HR manager. Felt all went well then got a call that other offices may be better fit and asked about relocation. No regrets letter was sent about position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terminix (Glendale, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy questions, basic. Questions asked were very basic. Chris was awesome on the phone and the process went very fluid. Great work place environment and if you make it in sales you can make a ton of cash. Collections also pays out very nicely.

Interview Questions

• What was a question you couldn't answer for a question a customer had and how did you answer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terminix (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I found the interview experience to be very professional and thorough. Management and Human Resources were extremely organized and helpful, throughout the process. I am hopeful in terms of receiving an offer and would be honored to work for Terminix.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merced, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Terminix (Merced, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The whole interview wasn't long. Actually kind of short. There was two employees present at the interview. It was a pretty relaxed envoirment even though I was far from relaxed. The two were very layed back and also very freindly. It was nice to say the least

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terminix in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online got a call. Did assessment online call and got a griupq interview. Hopefully i get the job they are hiring 25 people but are have group sessions of 10-11 people wow. Hopefully im the lucky one.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terminix (Lewisville, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I applied on a Thursday and was called by Friday for an interview on Monday. I met with two different supervisors. I initially was supposed to have a group interview but they were a little bit unorganized that day due to the holidays so I met with two supervisors individually. I knew right away that they were going to proceed with the job offering because they both told me. The interview went very well. The recruiter called me the same day and invited me to do the drug screen and let me know that they were going to be processing my background. The whole process took about a week and then I was emailed and offered the job which I gladly accepted!

Interview Questions

• I was asked basic interview questions. For example how did you overcome this situation, what steps did you take in order to do this and that.. and so forth and so forth.   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Terminix (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

asked me why i wanted the position, what were my greatest strengths, and if my manager was to be called what would he say about me. took a week and a half or so to hear back from him

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest strength   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terminix (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Informal, asked good questions that helped me understand the expectations. However, also included questions that didn't seem to apply to the position applying for. Sounded like there were a lot of upcoming changes...