Terminix Termite Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Terminix Termite Technician Interview Questions

1.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northport, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Terminix (Northport, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very nice, very brief. Was asked to come in for interview, then told they weren't actually hireing as soon as I got there. Was told to keep checking back monthly for an opening.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Terminix

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terminix (Louisville, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

gives an overview of the job process. Making sure you understand the long hours and amount of work you will be doing. prepares you well for the various jobs you will be preforming so you have a good understanding of what youre getting yourself into.

Termite Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terminix.

Interview

No experience needed

Interview Questions

• what can you add to our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Terminix (Tyler, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

2 days after i applied online i was called to come in for a formal interview the following day and went to take a drug test which they lost the results for so 6 days later i had to go take another one at a different location and they got the results immediately then went for a 3 hour ride along with a bait inspector and had to decide from what he showed me if i was able to do the job (what he did was nothing like what i had to do) and then the next day the background check was completed and the health evaluation. tips to future candidates, find out exactly how much they want to pay before you accept the job, if youre going for a pest tech position whatever they tell you that you will be making subtract about 20% from that and the same goes for sales peopleand that number will be more accurate and most likely still higher than you actually will make. the computer system is ancient and is down for repairs every few days. 99% of the "great" things management will say to you are lies just to try and keep you happy and productive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation, they didn't let me know how much i would make or anything until after i was already there

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terminix (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

normal interviewy

Interview Questions

• What areas do you need to work on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.