Terry Costa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Terry Costa

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terry Costa

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terry Costa (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Extremely easy, went over work history, didn't explain much about what I was getting into. While one manager interviewed the other was behind a wall listening. Described a job rather than an internship. I was jibbed.

Interview Questions

• What did you do on your last jobs?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terry Costa (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Completely easy, this place is a joke. They need people cause no one will stay. You could be a convict who committed murder and still get hired. I sent an email one day got called in the next to interview and got it in 5 minutes. The interviewer depending on who you get the short fat one is a drunk and the tall skinny one is the mean one.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Terry Costa (Dallas, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a fairly simple interview process. It was quick and sweet. They have you come into the store and interview with one of the managers or the owner. It was fairly intimidating at first, but they offered water and did it privately.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terry Costa in November 2018.

Interview

Really laid back, as it was for busy season and they needed a lot of help. There are 3 different people you could have been interviewed by. So it can vary