Terumo BCT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Lakewood, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview with HR scheduled two weeks later. Walked through my background and then questions about handling certain situations and behavioral questions (weaknesses, type of work environment). Standard. The call ended without proceeding because HR required salary information from prior positions and wouldn't proceed without it. If you feel your prior salary information is confidential then this company won't be for you. They should save us all time by writing in their job descriptions that prior salary information is required to be considered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had competing priorities and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Lakewood, CO).

Interview

Applied online, had an HR interview over the phone (about 15 mins) a week after that. The following week, I had a call with the hiring manager. Then they asked me to come in and interview with 6 people (including the hiring manager again). Each interview was 30-45 mins, and each person had a list of "behavioral" questions that they were required to ask me. The people seemed nice. Many of the questions they were required to ask were extremely specific and required a specific example to back them up.

After my interview day, it took them about 2 weeks to get back to me to tell me I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage competing priorities within an organization and lead a team to move forward in one way versus another?   Answer Question

Life Science-Cell Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Lakewood, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Three 30-minute interviews with two employees in each interview. Mostly a resume walkthrough and conversation about Terumo's product line and applications. Positive experience overall, interviewers friendly and conversational. The position was unfortunately put on hold post-interview in department.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your research and lab experience relating to cellular analysis.   Answer Question
    • What is the market breakdown for Terumo's product profits?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Lakewood, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Meet with several engineers at once, most likely the team you will work with. I discussed my school projects, and extra curricular activity. After the interview they gave me a tour of the facility.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Lakewood, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Prepare for a long interview day, I had 4 interviews without much break in between. There were several questions about specific listings on my resume, and several questions to see my thought processes. I think the interview was fair, and each interviewer seemed interested primarily in getting to know as much about me as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you've worked on that is exciting to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate, but was given ample time to make a good decision between offers.

Assembler Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Lakewood, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

Online Application needed to be completed through their career portal, requiring you to select job areas you may qualify for. A few questions are then asked of you before it is then required that you upload a resume - I believe you can upload a unique customized version for each job. I applied for 3.

After about 2 weeks I received an email saying that I had met the qualifications for one of the jobs I'de applied for, I also received one saying I had not qualified for one of the others.
    A second email from a talent supervisor invited me to an interview the following week.
    This interview was a combination group interview and orientation, followed by a relatively comprehensive but short Individual interview with a talent coordinator, then a brief conversation with the talent supervisor that had emailed me to start.

A few days after this I received an email congratulating me on passing the interview 'tests' and asking me to pick from a few different schedules and payment offers. Once I had done so, I received an email to complete a thorough background check conducted by HireRight, and a drug screening email containing a "passport" that gave me 2 days to complete a drug screening at a place near my home within 2 business days.

Within hours of completing the drug screening I received an email saying both the background and drug screening were clear and no action need be taken on my part. I was given a selection of orientation dates with their respective start dates.

Orientation was just getting your badge, doing the w4 going over the regular stuff, benefits info. You get benefits right away so that's nice.

After all that - All is done and I am about to start this evening.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where a subordinate employee was not performing to expectations in the past? What were the results.   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Lakewood, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

After initial phone with recruiter, within one week I interviewed in person my potential with peers at Terumo BCT. A second interview with a Terumo BCT clinical practitioner was conducted a week after the first interview.

Interview Questions

• They we interested in my personal interests as well as my job skills.   1 Answer

Supplier Quality Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

Routine - interviewed by director, manager, potential peers, potential internal customers during the face to face interview. New position and the responsibilities had not been clearly defined at the time of the interview. Three different descriptions of the responsibilities - 1st phone screen; interview with hiring manager; face to face interview - from the three interview scenarios.

Attractive facilities; nice employees; positive atmosphere.

Clerical and Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Golden, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

nicole and jackie was fantastic, the best interviewer i had she bent over backards to assist me, jackie was at the workforce and had me first sign in online and assisted me on that we had one on one interview was very pleasant, ask few question that i could answer. she was fantastic along with her personalty!

Interview Questions

• do you get along with others   1 Answer

Medical Products Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Terumo BCT (Lakewood, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied to a separate recruiting agency. Two minute 1:1 interview. Wanted to know if I had any production experience. I did. They sent me for a drug test. After I passed that, they set me up for a cattle call of about 70 applicants. Tour, video, and general info about company and products then same day 1:1 interview with a Supervisor/manager. Three-four hour chunk of time. Offer within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Drug testing for anything including marijuana is absolute knockout.   1 Answer
    • Do have manufacturing experience? How much?   1 Answer
    • How do you solve conflicts with co workers?   1 Answer